Submar President, Tim Reggio, wants to assure clients that Submar is able to fulfill your needs safely at this time. He wants to let valued clients know that the company has strict measures in place to minimize any COVID-19 outbreaks in the workspace. Submar is following all Federal Government and State Authority directives in order to provide continuous support as an essential supplier.
Working remotely, Submar staff members are using all of the same office systems and equipment necessary to function quickly and effectively. Submar’s capabilities and inventories remain strong, and workers are ready to assist clients.
Submar has taken multiple steps, including:
- Closely following all recommendations by the CDC and other government bodies
- Creating a Pandemic Guideline in the Safety Program detailing in depth how Submar handles all aspects of business during such a crisis
- Creating a COVID-19 questionnaire the staff members use and fill out daily should clients require this step, assuring clients Submar personnel are safe and free of any illness
- Equipping Submar personnel with proper PPE, including facemasks, gloves, and antibacterial soaps
- Practicing social distancing and frequently washing hands, desktops, and equipment
- Using virtual technology to meet with all field personnel and provide pandemic training and safe operating procedures
- Upon the return to the office, all personnel will have their temperature taken daily until such time the CDC states all 3 phases of the business reentry program have safely concluded
Reggio says in closing, “Please stay safe, and we’ll get through this tragic situation together.”