Submar is Open and Available to Service Our Valued Clients
Submar, Inc., a leading Turnkey Erosion Control Provider with a specialized focus in the Energy and Streambank sectors, wants to assure our valued clients we have strict measures in place to minimize any COVID-19 outbreaks in our workspace. We are following all Federal Government and State Authority directives in our quest to provide continuous support as an essential supplier.
Working remotely, Submar staff members are using all of the same office systems and equipment necessary to function quickly and effectively. Our capabilities and inventories remain strong, and we’re ready to assist our clients 24/7.
So we can quickly react to clients’ needs while minimizing the pandemic, Submar has taken multiple steps, including:
· Closely following all recommendations by the CDC and other government bodies
· Creating a Pandemic Guideline in our Safety Program detailing in depth how Submar handles all aspects of business during such a crisis
· Creating a COVID-19 questionnaire our staff members use and fill out daily should clients require this step, assuring our clients Submar personnel are safe and free of any illness
· Equipping Submar personnel with proper PPE, including facemasks, gloves, and antibacterial soaps
· Practicing social distancing and frequently washing hands, desktops, and equipment
· Using virtual technology to meet with all field personnel and provide pandemic training and safe operating procedures
· Upon our return to the office, all personnel will have their temperature taken daily until such time the CDC states all 3 phases of the business reentry program have safely concluded
In closing, please stay safe, and we’ll get through this tragic situation together.