Innovative Approaches to Pipeline Stabilization, Including ACM, Resistive, & Redirective Methods
Join us June 13-14 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Houston (400 Dallas Street) with keynote speaker David Derrick, a potomologist and Vice President of River Research and Design, Inc., an A & E firm specializing in river and stream stabilization-restoration.
· Potomology & Derrick’s Project Philosophy
· Channel Evolution Model (CEM)
· Resistive & Continuous Bank Stabilization Methods
· Bioengineering Philosophy & Planting Vegetation
· Redirective Methods
· How to Conduct a Field Investigation
Register for our event by May 23rd by emailing John LeBlanc and reserve your hotel room by calling 1-800-445-8667 to request the Submar, Inc., block.